Friday, March 6, 2009

friday before spring Break

When I got to work today, I found out that our building is closing at 8pm instead of 10pm. Normally I wouldn't mind this, but not when I'm already missing so much time from my paychecks. All someone had to do was tell me we were closing early, and I could have come in early. This sucks.

On a happier note, I got a facebook message from the one-and-only, Ms. Mandy Gonzalez!! For those that don't know, she plays Nina in my favorite Broadway play "In The Heights." I was so excited. I sent her a message complimenting her on her facebook profile picture, and also to tell her how much I love the show. I wasn't expecting her to write back, but she did!! That just goes to show how awesome all the people on ITH are. Don't know if I mentioned it before, but I'm facebook friends with my favorite actress from ITH, Ms. Janet Dacal. They are just they greatest people ever! Can't wait to go see that show again!

When I get back to my apartment, I get to start packing for LA! I can't wait to get over there!! Spring Break 09!

Until tomorrow.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment