Thursday, February 5, 2009

the First

Today is my first day of blogging online. I usually write things to myself just on my computer, but thought I would give this a try. I'm not expecting people to read it, or care, but wanted to try something new. A little about myself. I just graduated from the University of Georgia. I majored in Telecommunications, aka Film and Television Production. UGA has this weird reason for calling it something it's not, but whatever. I like movies, tv, and the good music. I'm shy but I talk a lot around my friends. I'm mostly a ranter, so I'll probably be spending most of my time ranting about useless things.

So, to start it off, I'm going to rant about the girls I see walking around on campus with short skirts in 20 degree weather. Do I really need to say more? They know it's cold. We know, they know it's cold. My rule is: If you can see your breath, we shouldn't be seeing your legs. Now, I'm all for a short skirt in the spring or summer, maybe even early fall, but not the middle of winter. Cover it up, ladies. Cover it up. It's not cute, and it makes you look stupid. I promise it does. We think your stupid for wearing next to nothing in the middle of winter. Just don't.

I think that's a good place to begin and end for the first day.

Until tomorrow.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment