Friday, February 6, 2009

i love thursday Nights

Thursday night TV is the best. All my favorite shows are on. None of them overlap, at least not any more. And most importantly, I get to see Gabrielle Anwar in a sarong and bikini.

We start the night with Bones at 8. I am a big Bones fan but didn't actually start watching it until last summer, but I'm all caught up on the eps now so I consider myself a true Bones fan. The show is so well written, and the chemistry from the actors is really good. And Emily Deschanel is hot.

This episode we finally find out who the Grave Digger is and it turns out to be a woman. And a lame one at that. I wasn't that excited to find out who it was. I actually thought that part of the story lacked something. I mean we've seen this character a couple times before and then all of a sudden we know who it is because of some broken ribs. Come on.

But the episode itself was really good. Booth gets kidnapped by the Grave Digger and then with the help of a ghost escapes. Sounds cheesy but it was good.

At 9, we have Grey's Anatomy. It use to be CSI but with the departure of Jorja Fox and William Petersen, there just really isn't that much there anymore. That actually leads to one of my biggest rants. I HATE when main characters leave a show and they try to continue with the show as if its the same. It's not. Stop the show while your still ahead. Please.

Anyways, Grey's was really good. Two things that annoyed me:

1) Bailey. Chandra Wilson can't act. She's bad. She over acts the hell out of her character. It's annoying, and everytime she is on screen all I can think about is her bad acting.

2) Well, I guess there was only one thing.

I loved the end when Dr. Arizona Robbins kisses Torres. I liked Jessica Capshaw (Robbins) since the first time she appeared on the show, and had no idea she was going to be gay. But I liked her approach last night. Should be interesting. If they actually keep her character that is. TV has this thing about lesbians being on shown. They don't like them, and its really annoying.

The cross-over with Private Practice should be interesting. I use to watch PP last year but hadn't been able to get into it this year, which is really a shame. Three words: Kate Walsh hotness. That's all I have to say about that.

The most important part of Thursday night television is what happens at 10 on USA Network. BURN NOTICE! Burn Notice is one of the best new shows I've seen in a while. It is so clever and the acting is stellar. And what I really like, besides Gabrielle Anwar, is that they didn't go looking for these big-named, young stars. I think the youngest cast member is 39. They got actors who can act, despite their age. It's a nice change. Did I mention how hot Gabrielle Anwar is? Well, she is.

Overall, it was a good Thursday night on TV. I look forward to next week.

Until tomorrow.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment